SMM Tips –Top 30 Social Media Marketing Success
Questions of 2011…
I guess the trap that most businesses fall into is
that they kick off their social media journey without a M.A.P. (Massive
Action Plan – a motivational expression created by renowned peak
performance specialist and keynote speaker Anthony Robbins). If you
want to skyrocket your social media influence, you must have a crystal
clear vision of where you are, where you want be and how
can you get there socially speaking.
To help you out, we have assembled the top 30
questions that you need to answer accurately for massive social media
Top 10 SMM Success Questions for
This is the hardest phase of all since you haven't
yet learned the ropes and will prone to endless trails and errors.
That's why; it is best if you could answer the following 10 questions
prior to starting.
1. What is my social media campaign vision?
2. What is my number one SMM priority? (It
could be corporate branding, customer acquisition, cost reduction, more
leads or higher sales conversion rates. I can here you say: I want'm
all! For starters, try to focus one SMM priority)
3. Is my goal timely and realistic? (A
good way to find out would be reading case studies of successful SMM
4. Who is my target
audience? (Now, that's a question that you MUST answer on
your own and make sure to answer it correctly as it could make or break
your entire SMM campaign)
5. What is the exact message(s) that I want to
send my audience about my brand/services?
6. How can I build credibility and trust with my
7. Which social media networking sites should I
join? (The Bare minimum is Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and
8. How can I constantly monitor and improve my
social media campaign?
9. Who are my key competition and how can I
Top 10 SMM Success Questions for Mid
Now you started to get your hands dirty and
determined your goals, target audience and key competition, it is time
to ask yourself more in-depth questions.
1. How effective is my current SMM plan in
supporting my business goals?
2. Am I leveraging the best tools
available for my social media campaign?
3. Am I carefully aware of
what my audience are saying about my brand?
4. Am I effectively engaging with my
5. Do I attend to people's questions/comments
about my brand promptly?
6. Did I hit my target number of followers/fans?
If not, what am I doing wrong?
7. How effective was my social media strategy so
far and how can I further tweak it for optimal
8. Do I encourage more engagement and participation from my audience?
9. Do I have enough time for social media
influence or should I hire a social media professional?
10. Am I generating a positive buzz for my brand?
Top 10 SMM Success Questions for
By now you have already accomplished some of your
SMM goals yet need to level up your game in order to cope with
never-ending evolvements in the social media world. "The only constant
thing is change" and social media is certainly no exception! As things
get a bit challenging, you need to ask the following questions.
1. Am I really giving my audience what they are
2. What if I received negative reviews or bad PR,
what would be my plan "B"? (Sometimes having the worst case
scenario mentality is the wise things to do. In other words, be
proactive rather than reactive)
3. AM I addressing my audience needs effectively?
4. Do I have enough financial resources (in case
you are using fee-based social media services/tools) to expand this
5. Am I capable of measuring the ROI (return on
investment) of my SMM in terms of lead generation and sales conversions?
6. Where do I see my social media campaign 5+
years from now?
7. Is my SMM time, money and effort brining me the
desired results in terms of sales revenues?
8. How often do I add the "fun" factor to my
social media activities in order to engage more audience?
9. Do I give my audience enough attention and
10. How can I improve my overall strategy based on
my audience feedback?
I couldn't stress more on the utmost importance of
answering the above questions carefully if you are after optimal SMM
results. Jumping in the deep social media sea without enough planning
means getting mediocre or no results! The more specific you are in
deciding how you want to leverage SMM; the better your chances will be
in meeting or even exceeding your goals. Good luck!
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/internet-marketing-articles/
About the Author
Aaron Eden, founder and the brains behind Garious,
has spent over 15 years in the quest for the holy grail of business
innovation. " I love social media a lot that I'm sharing ideas that
make it drop dead simple for everybody! "