PPC Advertising - Huge Traffic
There are benefits and drawback in pay-per-click
or PPC advertising. A well-planned campaign can offer such benefits as:
1. Simplicity. It is easy to set up and account, bid, write an ad and
have it up and running in no time. You don't need to be a computer
2. You don't have to wait for long periods of time to see results. In
just a few short days you will start seeing an increase in web traffic.
3. It is not necessary for your website to conform to the SEO rules.
4. It is safe! There is nothing to lose even if you do not top the
pages of different search engines.
5. You posses the ability to use any search engine that is available.
6. You select any keyword you like. Keywords play a large role in the
success of PPC and should be chosen carefully.
Some of the drawbacks of a PPC advertising campaign include:
1. You must pay a fixed price monthly to the search engine you have
2. You will also pay for each click that received by your website.
Unfortunately, visitors may just be competitors or pranksters,
resulting in a waste of monies.
3. If you can't pay your monthly fees you will lose your rank and
4. PPC is not a long-term advertising choice. It is difficult to manage
over long periods of time.
5. PPC can be quite costly if used long-term.
PPC increases a select, highly targeted customer base and web traffic
through the following:
PRE-QUALIFIED TRAFFIC. All visitors by way of PPC are there because
they already possess an interest in your products or services, thus
leading to potential customers for a lesser cost.
INSTANT EXPOSURE, IMMEDIATE PROFITS. PPC search engines give fast
results. Your website open to the world within hours.
CONSISTENT TOP LISTINGS. If you choose the appropriate keywords, your
website will find its way to top of the sponsored search results for
free. Use these specific keywords throughout your web pages for
Advertisers of PPC are able to control their campaigns more efficiently
by targeting their audience and setting their own price per click. PPC
advertising networks provide the platform in which you can identify the
desired audience by geographic setting, topic or industry. And there is
a list of websites of the publishers where the ads will be placed. The
networks provide the needed tools for you to check how the PPC is
working. Also, the networks offer protection against ?ick fraud.?br
In PPC advertising, the key to success is keywords and phrases. Start
by selecting at least ten "very specific" keywords that would give you
the best traffic in a search. Then, use these keywords when writing the
ad. Be truthful. Don't exaggerate or over-promise. Also, strive for
clarity. Do not use vague language. And be sure to include the price.
After your campaign has run for a month, check your profit against your
spending. If you see no progress then consider dropping your ad
campaign. PPC advertising is one of the fastest growing marketing
mediums. It will grow from $2.6 billion in 2001 to $5.5 billion in
2009. And although this technique is relatively new it is obvious that
it is here to stay.
For even more info on this, please visit my website
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/internet-marketing-articles/
About the Author
For FREE killer secrets, tips & tricks on
how to Generate even more leads. Go to:
Internet Marketing Ebooks
Download 8 bonus Ebooks for FREE, Instant access. Hurry! Before this